Techniche Limited is an ASX listed software company headquartered in Brisbane, Australia with operations and customers in the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Techniche Limited is an Australian software company with a focus on the convergence of operational assets
(OT) and technology assets (IT), particularly in light industry, where asset reliability and availability is critical.
The company has customers and operations in the 3 regions of EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), APAC
(Asia Pacific), and the Americas.
The Board and management have been refining a new direction that considered the value of our underlying technologies, our customers we serve, our markets we operate in, while also considering how we provide a better return to our Shareholders. At the 2017 AGM, we proposed a shift in focus from being a technology investment company to becoming a technology company.
In considering a strategic reset, there were a number of key aspects of Techniche that we felt were valuable.
- Great products – Both Urgent and Statseeker have great products that have some market leading capabilities, and fantastic blue-chip customers.
- Both products have global applications.
- We have customers and teams within the 3 key geographies of Europe, Australia/Asia & the Americas.
- We start the year with great levels of recurring revenue.
- We have experience in running/managing global growth technology companies.
- The new ownership structure provides for real strategic and operational control including at product, marketing, sales and engineering levels.
GradDip Mgt, FAICD
Karl has a Graduate Diploma in Management, is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, and was a long-standing member of The Executive Connection.
Karl is an active business, angel and property investor and has had exposure to a range of industry sectors and businesses.
Currently Karl is the Executive Chairman (previously MD), and the largest shareholder of Techniche. During his time as MD, Techniche grew from a Tasmanian based IT services company to a global IT company with operations in the 3 key geographies of the Europe (UK and Germany), US and Asia.
Andrew, an IT Analyst, has a Bachelor of Science with Honours in Computer Science and a Master of Business Administration. He is a Senior Member of the Australian Computer Society and a member of the Industry Advisory Board at University of Queensland IT School in the Faculty of Engineering.
In recent years Mr Campbell has specialised in mentoring businesses and government programs, and in investing in start-up businesses.
Mr. Campbell is Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Audit Committee.